(Sitting in the Cockroft-Walton)
Prof. Janet M. Conrad
I am now at MIT...
26-537, 77 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02138
email (best choice!):
conrad at nevis.columbia.edu
or conrad at mit.edu
Office Phone: 617-324-6281
My New Webpage
- After Sept. 1, 2008, I will not be updating this webpage.
- My new webpage is here
- Learn about MiniBooNE's first oscillation results by visiting the Fermilab and MiniBooNE webpages
- A Neutrino Page: Neutrino Oscillation Info for Everybody (general public through graduate student)
Research: Neutrinos High and Low...
- NuSOnG, a high-energy, high-statistics neutrino experiment under development
- MiniBooNE and
SciBooNE, a pair of medium energy neutrino experiments sharing the Booster Neutrino Beamline
- Double Chooz, a low energy neutrino experiment
- Meet MARV, a radworker robot for the Fermilab Booster
Undergraduate Teaching and Info...
Useful High Energy Links...